Saturday, January 17, 2009

A Special Hello to My Friends at My Health Insurance Company

I thought I would start today's middle of the night postings with a special "hello" to my followers within the Group Health organization. I've heard that several of you are reading my blog and wanted to officially welcome you to Sally Land.

I guess we will never really "get" each other, as I battle for the best health care and health care coverage while maximizing the benefits I pay for, while you balance the need to provide service for your clients with controlling costs. I guess that puts us in opposite corners in many ways. Many of you have been very helpful to me and I believe you have done the best you can for me within the parameters of your positions and loyalties to your company.

Anyways, I digress. But, welcome. And feel free to add comments to my postings.

1 comment:

Belinda said...

Baby, I'm so happy that things are moving at a good pace. I love you all with all my heart. Just let me know when you need my help and I'll be there. This is going to be a great year! Love, Belinda