Friday, November 14, 2008

No, I am Not A Virus!

The great news is that my message is spreading throught the country. So many of you have passed my message along to your email distribution lists and my A Little From A Lot campaign has been introduced to a countless number of people. The funny part is that some poeple have thought it was one of those school projects that sometimes circulate. And a number of people have contaced the people who have sent them my message because they thought they had received a virus.

I would say that it shows several things. One, that my message is spreading far and wide. Two, alot of people are working on my behalf. And three, now I understand a little bit more about how real viruses happen.

Please keep up the good work. If it wasn't working, I wouldn't even have my clain to fame as a virus!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sally,
I am passing it through the military community and my mother-in-law who is a breast cancer survior. Know that you and your family are in my prayers.
Bev Thrower Dixon