Friday, December 26, 2008

Donor List Update

I owe a HUGE apology to some donors! While putting away some Christmas gifts in my 3 1/2 year old's room tonight, I found a couple of envelopes from the bank containing notifications of donations received. I am so sorry to those of you who since I did not know you had donated, I had not thanked nor posted your names on my blog.

It is a day by day existence here and I had not realized that the envelopes were missing. I hope you accept my apology and I hope you know that your contributions are greatly appreciated. I will get my site updated soon to include you as part of the team that is helping me fight this disease.

I have also become aware that many who had donated via PayPal had neither been listed nor thanked. The blame is mine on this one! I really hadn't realized just how behind I am in things.

My end of the year resolution is to be caught up on my fundraising activities to date before the new year. Why wait for the new year to set goals?!

Bottom line, every dollar received is one more piece of armor. Thank you to each of you who has donated to the Fund.

No comments: