Monday, February 1, 2010

An Oncology Sort of Afternoon

I think I left off in the middle of the day last Monday.

So I came back to Spokane from the Pain Management Clinic in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho, for my afternoon appointment with my Oncologist. These appointments do tend to be either a morning or afternoon event, in "expect to be there for as long as it takes." And this one was quite the appointment! First there was my colposcopy results to mull over. Then my most recent hospital visit earlier this month to discuss. Medication lists were updated and necessary refills/adjustment determined. And since I am ignoring the colpo/gyn problems for now, there were still two huge items on the agenda:

1. Residual breast tissue lumps

2. Transplant anniversary trip to Seattle

And these two weighty items get their own posts, my friends.

Other than that, it was a day like any other day......

No comments: